Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, pulisa!!!

Happy Birthday, pulisa!!!

I thought so, you can run but you can't hide! Everyone it was our dear pulisa's birthday on the 3rd Dec. I'm sure many on here would want to wish you a happy birthday and hope you have a good day despite the many challenges you have in your life.

I hope you have a very happy birthday, pulisa. You give so much support to people on here and in the real world with your family. Your days have not been kind to you in recent times and I really hope you have had a good day and some time away from your daily stresses.

(sorry this is late, I think I crashed into a deep sleep and missed the day!)

Re: Happy Birthday, pulisa!!!

Happy birthday pulisa!!! I hope you were able to enjoy the day!

I knew it was P's birthday yesterday but was under orders to keep my trap shut, then I saw Terry's post this morning lol

Happy belated birthday to the Queen of the puns and an all round wonderful human being. One of NMP's finest. I'm sure you'll all agree.

Happy Birthday Pulisa
    I Hope you have a lovely day and get spoiled
    lot.s of love to you
    celticlass xxx

Oh blimey..I've been rumbled good and proper!

Thank you so much for the birthday thread Terry..It's been such a shite year so I wanted to completely downplay it..However I had a good day yesterday and really appreciate all the good wishes today! I'll bask in the "Queen of Puns" title and try to do it justice!

Thank you xxxx

Happy birthday x

Belated wishes to you Pulisa
    I don't blame you for keeping a low profile, but you can rarely get away with it on here.
    I'm pleased you enjoyed your day. You so deserve any bit of joy you can get.
    NMP wouldn't be the same without you and we are the lucky ones to know you xx

Belated birthday wishes from me too. Hope there was cake.

oh my goodness l deleted it again l shouldn't be allowed technology 😆
    Pulisa hope you had a truly lovely wonderful birthday you deserve it you are a beautiful kind lady xx hope you and your family are all well xx🥳

Thank you everyone for all these lovely messages (Not sure whether they are justified though?!!)

I'm not a cake person, PM but still enjoyed a legal trip to a tea shoppe with my long suffering daughter!

Bit of a reality check today with my son at the psychiatrist's but that's life..Had a diazepam this afternoon as a birthday treat which beats cake in my book! Lovely....

Thanks all again xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information