Hi guys, I hope it's not a problem me posting this here. I used to be a regular poster here and suffered with anxiety, health anxiety and many of the symptoms that come with it. (See my old posts). I'm at a different stage of life now and have overcome my anxiety to a large degree a would say I've certainly moved away from the irrational fears about my health. That being said, I do have a couple of lingering physical health problems and have developed a passion for all things health and wellbeing, alternative therapies, natural remedies, supplements etc. I'm sure some of you have also developed these interests.

Based on this i'm hoping to set up a forum for people to discuss health issues and ideas around getting their health back on track. I suppose a lot of the people who will post on the forum will be those who have been through the NHS but not found any suitable treatment or answers and might want to look elsewhere. It might be for people who have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME or Fibromyalgia to talk about what helps them. Or people with health conditions that there just seems to be no answer for but improvement can be found in diet, supplements, lifestyle, alternative medicine.

I know there are some forums out there covering some of the things I've mentioned but none with a really great community to support each other and share ideas that could make a massive improvement to somebodies health.

Really interested in getting a forum set up very soon but not sure I can go it alone. Would be interested to hear from anybody who would like to partner up or would like to help moderate on the forum. Please feel from to send me a private message or respond here. From my experience there is a great bunch of people here, so I thought NMP the best place to post this. Don't worry, i'm not looking to steal people from NMP . This is going to be a physical health forum more than anything, not based around anxiety/mental health, although I know the two are often closely link. I hope thats ok. Thank you.