Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weight Loss!

Re: Weight Loss!

Quote Originally Posted by MattBananafone34 View Post
    They were never concerned about it and always told me “just wait till you hit your 20s and your metabolism slows down”.
    It was 39 for me, and I was pregnant. Before then I could eat anything - something which pissed a few people off lol. But my youngest child broke me, and, aside the mental breakdown diet, and me losing a stone with a combo of exercising, not eating breakfast, and stress - I am generally bigger and with a much slower metabolism. Nobody warns you about this shit...

Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. I was doing very well with my anxiety recently but tonight I was scrolling through my phone and my right cheek randomly felt tingly. It felt as if I sweat and it was dried up. Kind of like goosebumps. I don’t think it was numbness since I had feeling of the area but it was odd. This isn’t helping my brain tumor fear. Just another stupid trigger.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. I was doing very well with my anxiety recently but tonight I was scrolling through my phone and my right cheek randomly felt tingly. It felt as if I sweat and it was dried up. Kind of like goosebumps. I don’t think it was numbness since I had feeling of the area but it was odd. This isn’t helping my brain tumor fear. Just another stupid trigger.
    I have this sensation all over my body. Is it anxiety or fibro? I don't know, but it's not a brain tumour..

The key here is to not focus on every single sensation you experience. This may have happened hundreds of times in your life before, but you're just noticing it now and have decided to perform a check.

What would happen if people told you that they either had or hadn't experienced the same thing? Nothing....right?

A sensation does not indicate a brain tumour, that is the only message you need to relay to your subconscious when you feel something 'new'.

Yeah you’re definitely both correct. And Joe, I find it quite difficult to not focus on sensations such as headaches. It’s like a different “here we go again” episode each time. I’m having my big final exams this week and it’s going to be so physically and mentally tough getting through it.

Me and my whole family just recovered from COVID too. This whole past couple months have been the worst. I forgot what relaxation feels like and I mean it.

My dream is for a doctor to tell my in eyes, “you do not have anything wrong with your head” and then I promise my serotonin levels would skyrocket. I’m just too afraid to get a scan and feel like deep down it’s just bad sinus congestion + tension headaches. But the fact that it’s been 3 months and they still come and go just concerns me.

Looking back at my old posts from last year, I complained about the same exact thing a couple times. Can Brain Tumors even last that long? Not sure but I’m pushing through and trying my best fighting this anxiety.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information