Thread: Breast lump

Breast lump

I think I may have found something at the top of my breast. Getting out of the shower tonight when I was wrapping my towel around me I thought I noticed a lump. I had a little feel and think I can feel something but only when I’m stretching my arm up. I’ve got myself into a huge spiral over it and got hubby to check when he got gone but he reckons there’s nothing there.

I’ve lost almost 5 stone over the last year so my body has changed loads. If someone told you they couldn’t feel a lump but you were sure you could would you still be worried?

Re: Breast lump

No body?

I’m swaying today from there’s definitely something there to it’s nothing and I can almost feel the same in the other breast (which is slightly bigger so feels a bit different anyway) it’s maybe not even a lump more of a bump in the skin I can feel where my breast meets my chest when I lift my arm.

There are other active posts about the same thing in this sub-forum so have a read.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thank you I’ve read quite a few threads today and I think maybe I’m being daft. I’m pretty sure what I can feel is the same the other side just a bit harder to feel for. My period ended 3 days ago and I stopped taking the pop 2 months ago so it’s probably just me making something out of nothing again.

Thread Information