Thread: Genital warts? Scared

Genital warts? Scared

Hi All,

Im really worried that I might have genital warts - I am a massively over anxious person but I am concerned - wish i could share a photo.

Essentially I have these flesh coloured bumps on either side of my labia majora, the skin in that area is bumpy anyway but these look to be quite defined. I wear tight thongs and jeans quite often but have been trying not to wear these as much and bumps are still there. Initially I thought that it was irritation from this but i知 not sure and i知 panicking so much- I don稚 want to have to talk to anyone about it and i知 scared to get a check up In case it is :(

Any advice thank you

Re: Genital warts? Scared

Unfortunately with something like that, the only way to be diagnosed is to see a health care professional. It’s not something we can definitively diagnose for you on an online forum. I know it’s a scary time to think about visiting a doctors office right now, but in my opinion I think that’s your best bet in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledeconomist View Post
    Hi All,

Im really worried that I might have genital warts - I am a massively over anxious person but I am concerned - wish i could share a photo.
    I, for one, am glad you can't.

Essentially I have these flesh coloured bumps on either side of my labia majora, the skin in that area is bumpy anyway but these look to be quite defined. I wear tight thongs and jeans quite often but have been trying not to wear these as much and bumps are still there. Initially I thought that it was irritation from this but i’m not sure and i’m panicking so much- I don’t want to have to talk to anyone about it and i’m scared to get a check up In case it is :(
    Do you shave down there cocker?

Worst case scenario, even if you did have them, they aren’t harmful.

Thread Information