Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superstitious ocd palm reading and astrology

Superstitious ocd palm reading and astrology

Please help I reading about astrology and it was talking about it predicting your health and then I saw people talking about palm reading and that it’s accurate the readings. I have not nor ever go to a palm reading but being the anxious girl I am I looked up about life line and health line and saw a post about a line that means you’ll have cancer and it scared me. I’m not sure it my lines are that or not I keep looking at my palm and getting terrified. People all acting like astrology is a science and that it’s true. I hate the thought of life being predetermined and we have no choice as an anxiety sufferer thats not what I want to believe.Do you think anyone of this is true or anything worry about

Here’s one of sites
    https://www.kosmickonnection.com/cancer

Re: Superstitious ocd palm reading and astrology

No truth in palm reading and astrology, so don't worry about it.

Ancient scam....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Palm readings and all about astrology are just life assumptions. They based their readings on events that are happening between two or more individuals. You may read but dont let get it in to you. Being anxious about these readings will just cause you chaotic mind. So just stay fit, be positive and enjoy life.

Honestly it’s a load of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    I hate the thought of life being predetermined and we have no choice as an anxiety sufferer thats not what I want to believe.Do you think anyone of this is true or anything worry about
    When it comes to palms - the lines can actually help to identify certain conditions (for instance - many children with Downs only have a single palmar crease)

Hands, hair, skin, nails and eyes tell doctors a great deal about our health, so it's correct to say that our hands can reveal a lot about our health - I've certainly had several doctors look at both sides of my hands and also my nails - but this is someone who is claiming that a small line - which coincidentally is where palms naturally crease when the thumb and small finger touch - indicates cancer?

They are also charging $75 dollars for this (£55) and that's in the 'sale'.

Sod THAT for a game of conkers!

While our hands DO reveal a lot about our health - to those who know what they're looking for - our fate is generally determined by genetics and lifestyle.

Thanks for all the replies. I know it makes no sense about the lines what they are talking about but the thought of your hand telling what’s gonna happen in your life is scary. You are all saying not to believe it I want to still the part that’ll bother me is that many people do they act like it’s factual that’s part makes me worry tiny bit I guess I should just try to ignore right

the thought of your hand telling what’s gonna happen in your life is scary.
    That's like saying, the thought of the boogie man in your closet will predict your future

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

but the thought of your hand telling what’s gonna happen in your life is scary
    When it comes to palmistry, I don't know much about it except that it's the second oldest profession in the world after prostitution. Coincidentally, palms play a major role in both professions.

Started worrying again after seeing something a about the lines on wrist called bracelet lines it says having two lines means you only live late 40s to early 50s I’m getting worried again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information