Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Superstitious ocd palm reading and astrology

Re: Superstitious ocd palm reading and astrology

You do know that people on the internet sometimes lie, right?

If this sort of thing scares you, then you need to confine your searching to reliable, evidence-based sources.

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    Started worrying again after seeing something a about the lines on wrist called bracelet lines it says having two lines means you only live late 40s to early 50s I’m getting worried again
    Most people have 2-3 lines on their wrist and the overall life expectancy in the UK for women is around 83 and 81 in the US - it's always slightly lower for men.

I'll leave that one with ya.

The believers say this is all science and to deny it is denying science I don’t know I want to say it’s nonsense but quora the site I go on millions of users act like this is all a fact

The believers say this is all science and to deny it is denying science I don’t know I want to say it’s nonsense but quora the site I go on millions of users act like this is all a fact
    The same website which asks mind expanding questions like, 'How can I get girls?'

There is absolutely zero regulation on Quora. Besides, people believe any old shite.

Started worrying again after seeing something a about the lines on wrist called bracelet lines it says having two lines means you only live late 40s to early 50s I’m getting worried again
    Yes, the lines on our wrists certainly can’t be from bending and flexing our wrists how many thousands of times a day. Do you have any lines on your face? Around your eyes or on forehead from squinting, around your mouth from smiling? Same principle.

I should say I know it makes no sense to believe this I know that logically what do lines on hands have to do with anxiety but i still worry cause it’s like all magical thinking ocd thoughts

I should say I know it makes no sense to believe this I know that logically what do lines on hands have to do with anxiety but i still worry cause it’s like all magical thinking ocd thoughts
    With respect SG, most things paranormal can be as disturbing as they can be enlightening depending on your mindset, knowledge, and how much drama you watch on TV. It's like with Tarot when people clap eyes on the Death card on TV and they totally shit themselves but it's actually one of the most positive cards to draw! Did you know that?

You clearly have a problem around palmistry, so my advice would be to stop seeking it out. If you're unable to be logical, leave it alone.

Our external body can tell us a lot about what's happening on the inside, for sure, but logically speaking, the lines on our hands and wrists (re this longevity shite) are due to mechanics and nothing more - despite what 'Cosmic Lil' says on a website!

Nora you don’t believe the part about the not having a defined first line on wrist means you have problems with fertility or any of that right I mean if nothing indicates you do why would lines on wrist mean anything right

I am Norse pagan, I don't use palm reading because av never been really interested in that kinda thing, same with anything else like I do have a tarot deck at home, I was going to a group in Edinburgh about it then lockdown happened and I haven't been there since, I kinda didn't do much with that since but am wanting to try and do that again as it was very interesting, line on your wrist I think everyone has one do they not? it nothing bad about it line on the palms are just that lines, nothing bad will happen but I understand the fear ... I use to be Christan at one point all the superstitions come from made-up stories of scared Christians who wanted to end the lives of pagan by making thing up that arent helpful a black cat is a black cat black cats are less likely to be given homes because of what people say about them, black cats are beautiful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information