Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message to moderators

Message to moderators

Hi would like to say that I would like to say nobody should be shamed or bullied into taking the new COVID vaccine by forum members. Any medical treatments should be personal choice nobody should be bullied or scaremongered into taking it. I don’t mind hearing people’s views on it and I totally support the roll out and anybody who wishes to get it but I feel a few messages have over stepped the mark. I extend that message to mask wearing some people are exempt due to mental health reasons so people should respect that and be understanding.

Re: Message to moderators

Not sure what you want us to say Phil

The whole thing is personal and down to the individual

Who has bullied anyone into it?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Not sure what you want us to say Phil

The whole thing is personal and down to the individual

Who has bullied anyone into it?
    If you read the comments in the Coronavirus forum. I agree it should be personal but shaming or telling people they can’t travel which is pure speculation isn’t helpful. I come off these forums feeling more anxious? I would just appreciate a message where nobody can post misinformation speculation or anything that will upset people.

Link here

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...10#post1977710

Feel it’s not just me but they are affecting other peoples feelings on forums

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    If you read the comments in the Coronavirus forum. I agree it should be personal but shaming or telling people they can’t travel which is pure speculation isn’t helpful. I come off these forums feeling more anxious? I would just appreciate a message where nobody can post misinformation speculation or anything that will upset people.
    No one has told you that you can't travel though. You fear that you won't be able to travel without a vaccine. You fear needles so don't want to have an injectable vaccine. There is no mandatory vaccine for covid in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    The irony here is that you post loads of links from the media which are pure speculation and catastrophising. Maybe they upset people on the forum too? Have you thought of that, Phil?

Phil is moaning because I told him to take the bloody vaccine if he wants to go travelling the split second he's allowed to.

Phil believes that his personal freedom should extend to him mixing with the global population whenever he wants, returning to this country whenever he wants, but also NOT taking the vaccine because he doesn't like needles.

Phil believes that is me bullying him.

Phil needs to understand that personal freedom does not outweigh community safety and moral responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    personal freedom does not outweigh community safety and moral responsibility.
    This right here sums up 2020 in a nutshell in my opinion. And it’s a worldwide issue. From a sociological standpoint it’s fascinating to see, but it doesn’t bode well for us as a human race should there ever be a zombie apocalypse lol.

Message to moderators

I really thought this was going to be a nice message wishing the mods a Happy Christmas and thanks for being here this year.

But no.

Edit: Happy Christmas Mods! Thanks for being here this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well from me this is a message that involves no arguments or back biting, i would like to thank all the Mods for everything they do and are still doing, thanks for keeping us rabble in order, and a happy and healthy Christmas to you all. ������

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information