Hi,

I think I may suffer from some sort of social anxiety disfunction as when around people (or busy environments) I start to feel very strange symptoms in the head.

For example, on just about every working day I will wake up feeling normal (well normal ish) - however after being for my workplace a couple of hours (in an office) it seems to be around 11:00 am consistently, I will start to feel a strange fuzzy head pressure / brain fog which gradually builds to near unbearable levels where it effects my balance. When feeling like this I find it extremely uncomfortable in communicating with others, I will tend to avoid talking to my colleagues as if they start talking to me at length it just makes me fell even more dizzy. I have experienced this also in other social environments, but never at home or other situations where I feel under control of the environment.

Have felt like for years and have no idea how to be rid of it. Have had head scan, found nothing - tried medication, doesn't work. Was even sent to talk to a counsellor - no effect.

Does anyone else experience this ? Just the sound of certain people's voices will trigger me (I don't really like many of my colleagues, find them strange / hard work), thanks for any feedback !