Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lung pain and rapid weight loss

Re: Lung pain and rapid weight loss

Unexplained weight loss and lymph node pain us a bad combination As I alluded to before I would update you on my journey....God bless us all

@badcompany ..... I went through stomach/throat cancer HA for a lot of 2020. I had endoscopy/colonoscopy done and they found nothing. I then moved onto lung cancer because I had back pain and was tired. I had an X-ray and they found nothing. My weight loss journey was so bad that I obsessed over it so much to the point I logged my weight in my phone everyday. I was 180 at one point and got all the way down to 157. Unintentional weight loss is not just cancer. Being stressed and having anxiety can make you lose weight without even realizing it. Just breathe! I’m currently going through als fears. It sucks but at the end of the day us that suffer from anxiety can help each other because for the most part we have all been through something that someone else is going through!

Quote Originally Posted by BadCompany View Post
    Unexplained weight loss and lymph node pain us a bad combination As I alluded to before I would update you on my journey....God bless us all
    Not always...your assumption really makes no sense.

I have also been constipated for 6 days

I have also been constipated for 6 days
    I'm losing track here with the symptoms..

What is it, exactly, that you think you have?

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    I'm losing track here with the symptoms..

What is it, exactly, that you think you have?
    Its some kind of cancer depending on the day. But essentially it's the SSDD Nora. Been that way for several years on more than one forum. There's a saying in sales that goes.... Some will. Some won't. So what? NEXT! Sadly, like many other serial posters, that's the case here I'm afraid :( Best to just let him vent. His dragon will get snacks now and again so....

There's a saying that's been repeated a lot recently. "Words have consequences" BTW BC... have you called the doctor?
    I will talk to a GP in January

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 14-01-21 at 08:44.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Best to just let him vent. His dragon will get snacks now and again so....
    Sadly, I think you're right. Knowing how thoroughly horrible HA can be, I just want to try and help people find their way out of it - but not everybody can (or even wants to be) helped..

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Just an update....
    I'm still losing weight even though I still have a great appetite
    So far I can still drink and swallow food but it's does hurt behind my sternum
    A newer symptom I have is after I eat it hurts near my left shoulder blade
    My lymph nodes in my right armpit and near the front of my elbow still hurt and are swollen
    My friends are making remarks on how skinny my legs and face are....which brings me way down and very depressed
    God bless us all
    I don't know what is going on with me....
    I'm very scared and still to worried to see doctor....

The only way you are going to have answers is to see a doctor. I know you said you’re scared but literally the only way to stop this is to get treatment of some kind.

Your digestive issues sound to be very much like acid reflux? There is prescription medication you can take to control this.

Your fears about your pancreas? Left side is also your stomach and sharp pains and chest pains can be symptoms of acid reflux.

Weight loss can be caused by anything, it doesn’t always mean cancer.

Also, not to be blunt but my grandad had oesophageal cancer. He lost weight RAPIDLY in the space of 2 months and he could not eat at all. He didn’t survive 3 months after diagnosis. I see you’ve been losing weight, in your opinion, “rapidly” for 2 years. Not the same.

GO TO YOUR DOCTOR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information