I’ve read several of the threads on this topic - and I’ve noticed many people say you tend to follow what other females in your family have done - unfortunately all the females have not gone through meno naturally - they’ve had hysterectomies, etc.

I’m almost 42 and started noticing changes in my cycles a couple years ago - nothing huge, but since I’ve always been like clockwork it’s more noticeable. But I skipped November’s period altogether, which is not normal for me at all. I did start my period as planned in December though.

Ive read a lot of people talk about shorter cycles, but not as much about longer cycles. This period in December doesn’t seem any worse than my normal periods even after skipping a month. Anyone notice their cycles go this far out of whack so quickly? I plan to continue tracking my cycles as I’ve always done, it’s useful info to share at my yearly gyno appt. But was just curious of others experiences if they’re willing to share.

Also much thanks to (I think) Pkstracy for the post with all the Peri symptoms. Was extremely informative!!