Thread: Painful missed beats

Painful missed beats

Hi there

Does anyone ever get a painful sharp twinge that lasts a second with ectopic beats . Ive been getting a lot of missed beats lately and had 2 ecgs the other day and bloods . Doc says nothing to worry about but I wasn't getting the sharp pain then. I have had it before but not for a while its very scary. It happened exactly same time as the missed beat.

Anyone had similar?

Re: Painful missed beats

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi , yes I’ve been getting this a lot lately, had a rotten year with tons of stress so the palpitations/ skipped beats are back ,sometimes feel a horrible thud and twinge/ pain , I get it more while out walking and when I’m tensing up , I had all the tests done a couple of years ago and was told all ok , it worries me and is very uncomfortable but I’m getting to the point where I just don’t care , the more attention you give it the worse it gets so I just try and plod on until it goes .

Hi Buster thanks for the reply . Missed beats are horrible especially when they come with a pain. I wish I could get to a point where I just don't care anymore Sadly I'm still as scared of all the horrid palpations I get . And your totally correct the more fear the worse they get.

Thread Information