Thread: Quick question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Quick question

I do trust him, he is quite knowledgeable. He had said there was not much more in the sedatives area (sleeping pills are out of the question. We both agree those side effects are much worse then the alternatives) He had suggested changing olanzapine to ziprasadone (but you said it can gain tolerance) and for mirtazapine he had suggested those 3 (amitrip,imap,anafril.) But I did think of suggesting that promazine not sure if it is in canada though.) I think it's called Chlorpromazine and that version looks nasty for side effects, worse then amitrip lol)

I want to take amitrip cause I have done it before but I need to let go of this endless auto immune bit before I go near it. Afraid to open up a can of Health anxiety or something. I know I was only on 10mg but it felt good.

You have tried your best at calming me, it has helped but now the rest has to come from me. I have to accept that there may be temporary hair loss, and that auto immune is not a side effect. It may take some time but I have faith. I keep reading everything you have said since the beginning, you are very knowledgeable.

I wish there was other options other then tcas but I guess thats what mirtazapine is. I am close to accepting the sleep eating but I know I need another med (as you have seen I have nasty ocd and health anxiety) I try to talk myself down but the repetitive record just wont stop no matter what I say or do. It effects me even in my life away from here. I need something for my ocd/anxiety (olanzapine was his attempt to solve it) Not sure if amitrip would help or if it would just help with the sleep.
    Last edited by SEANML; 23-12-20 at 19:01.

Thread Information