Thread: Quick question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Quick question

Is anafril sedating? Have you ever used it? I was tempted for that one only cause there was no hair loss. The cancer thing only bothered me. Thx again. So they all cause massive hunger? Thats why I'm going off mirtazipine, also on olanzapine. I'm a male. If I do get hair loss from any of them I wonder if it can go away/calm down after a few weeks of treatment. I will admit I am very confused on what one to pick. I either get hair loss/ana/rheumatoid or cancer. There is none with side effects I like. Mirtazapine only caused massive eating and no other problems :( I wish they weren't so negative in side effects. Are you sure the ana/rheumatoid factor isnt a risk of getting the autoimmune. I know you answered it before but I just want to double check with your opinions. Thank you for being so patient with me, I do not want to tire you.

A part of my wants amitriptyline but I just dont know. Another part of me wants anafril or imaprimine. And then my last part doesn't want any because of those side effects we have spoken about.Ocd and anxiety are horrible combos to have as a disorder :( To sleep I take 30mg mirtazapine, 25mg olanzapine, 100 mg trazadone and 10 mg melatonin.

So whatever pick is going to have to be potent as my mirtazapine is. (I think mirtazapine is where the hunger issues are coming from, I keep sleep eating due to the cravings lol. meaning I wake up to eat a shit ton of foods and pass back out lol.)I still dont sleep well. Hard to fall asleep and then the eating wakes me up Not sure if its olanzapine or mirtazapine causing it lol. All I know is a cup of nuts dosed in olive oil usually stops the late night eating.

He gave me the option (either switching mirtazapine to 1 or those 3. Or going from olanzapine to ziprasdone. He says there is no way to know which is causing the hunger until we change 1 med and see) ziprasadone was not as scary for side effects lool. But my theory is its mirtazapine doing the hunger but who knows.

If I start to annoy just let me know.This discussion has been helpful.Closer to picking lol
    Last edited by SEANML; 20-12-20 at 18:32.

Thread Information