Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Quick question

Re: Quick question

What about the 25mg of olanzapine on top of amitriptyline. Or you think doxepin is the only match for mirtazipine replacement? I just dono if I can handle the anxiety of it having cancerous things

Quote Originally Posted by SEANML View Post
    What about the 25mg of olanzapine on top of amitriptyline.
    There's only one way to be certain and that's by taking it.

I just dono if I can handle the anxiety of it having cancerous things
    Then don't take it as the stress will likely cloud your perception of the med making for an unpleasant experience.

And your pretty certain I shouldn't get ana / RF with it? Just double checking your answer.

And your pretty certain I shouldn't get ana / RF with it? Just double checking your answer.
    My answer remains the same, both on ANA and RF, and on cancer with the others. It doesn't matter how often you circle around this, the facts are not going to change.

thanks for all your help and information.

I will be changing my meds in the next month, just have to wait until I am off work probation. Cant afford to change things around while I am trying to pass for a job. Mom called and says it's time now to make the change (Sees massive anxiety) But to be honest I am still trying to grasp that amitriptyline will not cause auto immune heh, Doxepin is a no go for sure sadly. I talk to my dr tomorrow about the meds I just dono a part of me still thinks 2 antiphycotics instead of amitriptyline but the other side says bite the bullet and try amitriptyline.
    Last edited by SEANML; 05-01-21 at 17:34.

I will be changing my meds in the next month, just have to wait until I am off work probation. Cant afford to change things around while I am trying to pass for a job. Mom called and says it's time now to make the change (Sees massive anxiety) But to be honest I am still trying to grasp that amitriptyline will not cause auto immune heh, Doxepin is a no go for sure sadly. I talk to my dr tomorrow about the meds I just dono a part of me still thinks 2 antiphycotics instead of amitriptyline but the other side says bite the bullet and try amitriptyline.
    Well, you know my position on this, but it's your and your GP's call.

so nervous of change and amitrip. Trying to convince myself itll be ok

so nervous of change and amitrip. Trying to convince myself itll be ok
    Unfortunately, pill-phobia is the 'freebie' many of us get as a 'bonus' to our primary disorder. Sometimes you need to make a leap of faith to get ahead. My advice, stop reading things you don't understand and rely on the advice of your doctor and your pharmacist. It is not in their interest to harm you.

I understand, and sadly my doctor did not call yesterday for some odd reason. Maybe a weird sign to show I am not ready for the change yet. Just scared.

I understand that living the way I am is not the best but meds scare me. A fear that I must get over soon I hope.Thank you for all your patience

I understand that living the way I am is not the best but meds scare me.
    I understand, but you need to do yourself a huge favour and not look up information about new meds. This is not helping you.
    If you had started taking amitriptyline on the day this thread began you would now be on the threshold of kick-in.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information