Quote Originally Posted by dorabella View Post
Haven't been posting for a while Lencoboy - have shut myself off from the news, commentary and general paranoia for a while to preserve my own sanity. Now am in lockdown-in-all-but-name London and twiddling my thumbs at the endlessness of all this nonsense.

Quite right what you said about Brum - it was hit as hard as London back in the spring .... and that high rate of positive tests in Brum and the surrounding commuter belt has never really fallen to really low levels - big conurbation with transit hub, airport and high population of multi-generational households ... not much different to London where the highest infection rates have been registered. But under-reported as always in favour of the sacred cow called London. Am so fed up with all this my teeth are starting to itch!!

Hope you're doing OK. D.
I'm doing fine, ta, still alive and well!

I can't say I really blame you for taking a break from all this Covid stuff for the past few weeks, as just like you, I am really sick to the back teeth of it all, and what seriously isn't helping is all the Covidiots still selfishly acting 'ard and blatantly disobeying the rules.

Really can't wait until the Oxford AZ vaccine and various others start being doled out en masse!