Thread: Scared that it is covid

Scared that it is covid

Hi everyone. I am scared, I think I catched covid. I was nauseous for an hour yesterday and then had 37.5 fever in the evening. This morning I have 36.7 but I feel some heat waves in my body, I turned off heat in the house even though it is objectively cold.

This is so strange because, as an very anxious person, I literary didn't go out, I work from home and live with my mother who is 60 and she hadn't have any symtoms, I wonder is she was asymptomatic. It scares me because I am obese (BMI 33), female, 35 and have Hashimoto, I am a nervous wrack right now. Whole this time since this started in March, I am conviced I will have a fatal outcome.

I don't know what to do. Don't know what are the chances that this is covid and I am panicking.

Re: Scared that it is covid

Covid sure has put the fear in us hasn't it? Darlene for 8 months I questioned every ache, every headache, every dry throat, pretty sure there are people out there that don't have HA that are doing that right along with us. When I truly did get it oddly I tried to brush off the symptoms, it didn't take long at all before I couldn't and had to admit I was sick.

Today is a great day to start working on your bmi, while some things are not in your control, some are.

Re: Scared that it is covid

Nancy, yes, I have been living a nightmare since March and I really can't wait the vaccine but who knows when it will be available to a wider population. I have been controlling my food intake for a month now, lost a few kilos, but I am not satisfied yet.
    I don't have a fever right now but I am dreading the night.

Thread Information