Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe over analyzing my breasts and worried I have inflammatory breast cancer?

Maybe over analyzing my breasts and worried I have inflammatory breast cancer?

Please help I’m so so anxious. There is a pimple on one of my breasts and the skin around it looks pretty dry. I’m so worried this is the change of texture that they talk about, please help I’m so so anxious

Freaking out that I have cancer please help.

I noticed a red dot on my breast and now I’m obsessively checking the skin for changes. I don’t think I see any but I feel like I’ve been checking nonstop for hours I don’t know what’s normal anymore. This is one of the worst bouts of anxiety because of course I looked up inflammatory breast cancer and it I’m really worried.

Please someone help

Re: Freaking out that I have cancer please help.

A red dot? A pimple?

Re: Maybe over analyzing my breasts and worried I have inflammatory breast cancer?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well yes there’s a pimple there but now I’m also looking at the skin and I think it just looks dry but I’m getting it worked up in my head that there’s skin changes or something

Re: Maybe over analyzing my breasts and worried I have inflammatory breast cancer?

So I am pretty well 100% sure you are right in your diagnosis that this is about over analysis. Why not show your dr for confirmation?

My obgyn office is closed due to the situation but I sent a picture to my pcp and can follow up with a telemedicine visit I think. Normally I’d just schedule a visit but I also want to be cautious of pandemic precautions

hi all...it's still there. I'm getting kind of worried, it has gotten better a bit but now im thinking about it more. could just a spot be there two weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by scaredpt View Post
    hi all...it's still there. I'm getting kind of worried, it has gotten better a bit but now im thinking about it more. could just a spot be there two weeks?

Also now I have an issue with the other breast it is a red patch looks almost like broken blood vessels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information