Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Is this tiny testicular lump cancer?

Re: Testicular "Lump"

I have asked Alex how much work it would be to get it back but I think it is quite a lot so we may not be able to.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Sorry Toby completely my fault. It seems I accidentally deleted it while deleting a load of spam posts and clicked the wrong box while deleting 87 spam posts.... oops.

Hopefully, you can get the replies on this one that you did on the other.

Sorry again.
    Oh it's fine if it was a mistake, I just thought maybe someone who doesn't like me requested for it to be deleted

No worries

Same to NMP

Alex will be looking at it tomorrow Toby so we will let you know.

It was a genuine mistake that Emmz made.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi,

I never saw your original post but just wanted to say that you can pretty much eliminate all worry at this point. A couple of years ago my partner had the same thing as you - small pimple sized lump on his testicle. He shrugged it off but I was in a real awful state of anxiety and assumed the worst. After me bugging him, he went to the doctors and they said nothing to worry about, just a cyst. They sent him a scan as a precautionary measure and it came back fine.

Always best to get lumps checked out in case but there are way more causes for lumps than just cancer that we don't talk about. Testicular cancer is also highly treatable with a super high survival rate - so even those who do get a diagnosis have a good outlook. You don't have to worry about this anymore but if you ever worry about it again in the future that's worth remembering.

All the best.

Re: Is this tiny testicular lump cancer?

Your post is back thanks to Alex.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't update sooner but I never ended up getting a scan...

The "lump" hasn't changed size, texture, or consistency 3 months after I discovered it...

I know that's reassuring but could it be a really slow growing cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Libra96 View Post
    Hi,

I never saw your original post but just wanted to say that you can pretty much eliminate all worry at this point. A couple of years ago my partner had the same thing as you - small pimple sized lump on his testicle. He shrugged it off but I was in a real awful state of anxiety and assumed the worst. After me bugging him, he went to the doctors and they said nothing to worry about, just a cyst. They sent him a scan as a precautionary measure and it came back fine.

Always best to get lumps checked out in case but there are way more causes for lumps than just cancer that we don't talk about. Testicular cancer is also highly treatable with a super high survival rate - so even those who do get a diagnosis have a good outlook. You don't have to worry about this anymore but if you ever worry about it again in the future that's worth remembering.

All the best.
    This is reassuring, thank you so much Libra

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't update sooner but I never ended up getting a scan...

The "lump" hasn't changed size, texture, or consistency 3 months after I discovered it...

I know that's reassuring but could it be a really slow growing cancer?
    Anyone have any clue?

Hope you're enjoying the Spring weather

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I found the exact same thing you did, feels like a little grain of rice. Anyway when I went to have it checked out, my Dr felt the sides of the testicles and not the top, as that's where she said a lump would form. That was 7 years ago, and the piece of rice is still there today! Hasn't changed size, hasn't moved. I have never heard of a cancer not growing in 3 months. For someone so in touch with their body and the size/shape of things, you would have 100% felt even the slightest change. You are fine.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information