Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this tiny testicular lump cancer?

Re: Is this tiny testicular lump cancer?

Has anyone here ever found a small, hard, painless, pimple-sized "lump" down below that turned out to be innocent?

Anyone?

I'm scared that it's not the appendix testis because I don't REALLY recall feeling this in the past... but maybe I wasn't as focused on that area of it? In September, I was focused on the bottom of it (I thought I felt a mass but I didn't, it was actually just the normal structure of it)

I don't know but I'm sort of unconvinced that it's the appendix testis now... it could be a cyst because they can be hard and painless and immobile

but the fact that it COULD BE cancer scares me

Toby, with all due respect, I know your mental illness is severe as demonstrated in your post history and the two year, nearly 300 page thread on rectal cancer. That said, this is identical in every way to the very same pattern. I won't even attempt to reassure something that doesn't need reassurance. It's Christmas Eve for goodness sakes! If you allow this to ruin your holiday, it's totally and completely on you and you only.

Please don't reply to this... Just log off and try to enjoy your Christmas.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Toby, with all due respect, I know your mental illness is severe as demonstrated in your post history and the two year, nearly 300 page thread on rectal cancer. That said, this is identical in every way to the very same pattern. I won't even attempt to reassure something that doesn't need reassurance. It's Christmas Eve for goodness sakes! If you allow this to ruin your holiday, it's totally and completely on you and you only.

Please don't reply to this... Just log off and try to enjoy your Christmas.

FMP
    Today was a good day for me (in comparison to a few days ago) but it bubbles away in the back of my mind... how can I celebrate a happy, joyous occasion whilst thinking I may have cancer?

I will try and enjoy tomorrow, as difficult as it may be

I hope you enjoy your Christmas though

(I just saw that you said don't reply but I've typed it so I may as well hit send now)

I know I shouldn't be because it's Christmas Day and everything but I'm really struggling, shut away in my room and I can't stop feeling this small goddamn lump.

P.S. Merry Christmas to all... have a more festive day than I'm having

And on top of it all, I was born with undescended testicles (corrected at age of 1) which increases the likelihood of testicular cancer in later life

So..... that means in all likelihood, it must be TC

Let's not go there again Toby.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Let's not go there again Toby.
    Go where?

Saying that you have cancer and another 300 page post.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

At any moment, any of us could have a malignant tumour growing painlessly inside us. I could. You could. If you let it rule your life, though, what are you actually living for? Even if you do have what you fear it's not an instant death sentence like the guillotine; it's likely not a death sentence at all.

I mean this kindly, but get a life and stick to playing with yourself for strictly recreational purposes.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information