Thread: Spot won’t go.

Spot won’t go.

I have this spot on my breast it’s started off as a massive what I thought was a pimple. It was so big and red abs purple. It started to get smaller it peeled and I thought started to heal but now it’s raised and really red. It’s been there for over three months. I’m so scared. Why won’t it go away and why does it start to get better and then come back different it’s never fully gone away. I have been putting antiseptic cream on it. I can’t get in to the drs for a while.

Re: Spot won’t go.

Is it on the underside? I have very large breasts and I will get boils under there every now and then that take awhile to clear up. Sometimes they’ll go away on their own and quickly, other times it takes a little longer. It would be a good idea to maybe get it looked at though if it’s been there for three months.

Knock on wood, I haven’t had one in quite awhile. I find that a good right fitting bra that keeps the boobs lifted well seems to prevent them. During the hot months I’ll also use some baby powder under there to help keep it sweat free. I think that helps.

It’s kinda on the underside but not fully. I do have large breasts. I’ve had similar ish spots before but they’ve never taken this long to heal. What’s worrying me most is it was healing but now it’s raised and red and angry again. I tried to leave it alone but I have poked it a little bit and tried to pop it but there’s no head really. I’ve put plasters on and sometimes it bleeds. I can’t get into the drs for a while. I’m so worried with what it is.

Could it be an ingrown hair/infected follicle?

I’ve looked at pics online and I don’t think so. It was massive to begin with so possibly not. Thankyou tho.

Thread Information