Thread: Shakey fingers and hands

Shakey fingers and hands

Feel sick worried about shakeys hands.

When I push/ flatten my fingers out straight they shake from side and sometimes my thumb does too. Just got the shower and it terrible but has calmed down now. Trying not to think it, but I think I have Parkinsons
    Last edited by Worriedalot; 22-12-20 at 21:55.

Re: Shakey fingers and hands

Hello there, when the adrenaline is coursing through your veins (i.e. during anxiety) I'd say this is a very noticeable and widespread effect.
    In fact ... just stretching my arms out ... mine are doing it now ... plus a tingling in my forearms. As indicated in other recent posts I'm having stress symptons over the last few weeks ... mainly centred around my gut, bloating after every meal and nausea too ... most unpleasant. I drive over a thousand miles a week and in winter hours of dark early morning driving can be taxing on the senses. Are you engaged in any such tasks, any tasks or are you preoccupied/ concerned by other matters ... the stress will manifest itself in all sorts of physical ways.

I get this. Stress/anxiety definitely causes it. I was trying to take a photo and I kept shaking it loool. Then it calms down, remember that’s a great sign too, try not to worry Xx

Hand and fingers shaking for weeks on end

Feel sick worried about shakings hands. I am properly falling apart now, cant find anyone posted with similar symptoms

When I push/ flatten my fingers out straight some of my fingers on both hands shake from side and sometimes my thumb does too. Also when I eat the fork shakes, I am waiting for a neurologist appointment but I a am going mad.

Trying not to think it, but I think I have Parkinsons.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information