Hi everyone! I’m really glad I found this website as I have been dealing with health anxiety all year and have had panic attacks now for 8 years. I’m currently 27 years old and on Zoloft (thought that might be helpful to include). A little over two months ago I woke up with a weird almost clumsy like feeling in my right hand. I had a hard time gripping a mouse at work, gripping a pen, anything that was small it felt weird to try and grip or hold. I reached out to my doctor to schedule an appointment. He examined my strength and coordination. I was normal in everything. He hit my knees and they were very reactive but it was bilateral so we didn’t worry about that. He said I need to quit searching google (I agree) and to start counseling. I have been in counseling for almost a month now. I thought I would start to feel better but I still have the clumsiness in my right hand and it feels weak. I wear a dress shirt everyday to work and don’t really have troubles buttoning it unless I’m really focused on that. I wake up every morning and my hand feels very heavy/weak/ and sort of numb.throughout the day I feel like I can’t fully stretch my hand and my hands and arms shake when I carry heavy things. Twitching has gotten really bad in my arms and even my left hand is starting to feel clumsy. Could this be limb onset als? I asked my friend if I should get an emg to see if I have als and he said absolutely not (he is a doctor at a hospital in Chicago) has anyone else had this? Thanks!