Thread: Oval Shaped stool?

Oval Shaped stool?

I read that colon cancer causes thin, pencil thin stool and at first I wasn't scared because my stools aren't that way, but lately I've noticed that my stools' circumfrence is almost oval like. Thinner on one side and thicker on the other....I'm absolutley freaking out. I feel like the only thing I have to look forward to in 2021 is a stage 4 cancer diagnosis. First the pink urine, then the on and off UTI symptoms, and the bad smelling stool and now this...It all points to colon cancer with a possible metastasis to the kidneys. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the fact that I'm gaining, not losing weight because my diet's been admittedly terrible with the holidays....But that's not always an indication that some people have cancer...

There are people with colon cancer diagnosed in their 20s that had symptoms on and off for YEARS and it's too late to do something about it when they finally get diagnosed and I'm terrfied I'm just another statistic...

Re: Oval Shaped stool?

Quote Originally Posted by NervousSubject View Post
    I'm terrfied I'm just another statistic...
    I agree with you. You are another statistic - with health anxiety.

Difference is that it's never too late to beat HA.

Re ya poo: I once shat something that resembled 'the grim' in Harry Potter's teacup - though it might have been something to do with the madras I'd put away the day before?

Stop Googling. Stop catastrophising. Maybe have a Christmas drinky-poo and have a day off scaring yourself silly? X

Thread Information