Thread: Hope for a better year

Hope for a better year

Happy Christmas to all you wonderful people, l want to thank each and everyone of you who have taken time out to help me and others.

Wishing you all a more positive 2021 healthy anxiety free and safe love to you all xx

Its a beautiful community here

Re: Hope for a better year

Happy Christmas to you too, Mrs S xx

It must have been a nightmare of a year for you as a carer so I can only hope that things get easier for you in 2021 xx

Happy Christmas Mrs S x

Happy Christmas Mrs S.

Yes I hope we all try to move forward with more altruistic attitudes and live in the real world rather than in our own 'virtual' worlds constantly worshipping nobodies with agendas on social media who constantly spew out misinformation and pandering to whatever latest 'whim' is trending on Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Yes I hope we all try to move forward with more altruistic attitudes and live in the real world rather than in our own 'virtual' worlds constantly worshipping nobodies with agendas on social media who constantly spew out misinformation and pandering to whatever latest 'whim' is trending on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
    Although 2020 hasn't been my absolute worst year ever personally (that accolade probably goes to 1994), it certainly hasn't been easy and will most definitely be glad to see the back of it, even though at least the first 3-4 months of 2021 will still no doubt remain tough as far as Covid goes.

But let's still hang on in there in the meantime and keep going by the guidelines, plus hope for better luck following the vaccinations.

Hopefully the word 'Brexit' will be in less common parlance as 2021 wears on.

I also hope the same goes for the words Coronavirus/Covid, lockdown, social distancing, self-isolation, quarantine, and all other words/terms pertaining to this blasted pandemic this time next year.

Having said that, there will no doubt be other 'buzzwords' evolve and probably panics about other things in due course.

Thread Information