Thread: Loads of heart issues for past 3 days. very worried

Loads of heart issues for past 3 days. very worried

The past 3 days in the afternoon my heart plays up super badly. Suddenly will start racing, or feel tight o nthe left side, flutters. My resting bpm has been upwards of 100bpm the past 3 days this has been happening aswell
    I've also been drinking the past few days somewhat heavily which I feel is really not helping the worries. I used to use cocaine every now and then aswell a while ago and even sent myself to the hospital where they checked and my heart was fine about a year ago, I'm just in this constant state of worry about it I cant even sleep bcos my heart is constantly racing.
    Any responses are much appreciated, I'm close to going down the hospital im in such a panic about it the past few days, even tho I feel its just my hangover causing an increase in anxiety im so scared.

Re: Loads of heart issues for past 3 days. very worried

Some of the symptoms have subsided over the last half hour or so, heart rate is still up a bit and a small pain and tightness in my forearm still persits tho.
    Still very worried about it but much less than I was earlier. Will likely be giving the drinking a miss as I feel it has caused alot of this worry (as I also smoke when I Drink)

Thread Information