Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Christmas Exhaustion

Post Christmas Exhaustion

Anyone else feel totally ruined after Christmas?

I think it's days of putting on a brave face and forcing myself into a variety of situations, but I tried to chilled evening last night, and have just crashed!

Re: Post Christmas Exhaustion

I'm struggling massively at the moment with my anxiety and panic attacks started new meds 16 days ago hoping to get some sort of relieve soon I hope you are well

What meds did you start?
    I've been given Escitalopram, but haven't started them yet. I have been running every day, hoping to get a boost that way.

Christmas went a tiny bit better than I expected, as I have been in a right mess lately, but it's confusing me that I'm so much worse now it's over.
    Hoping it's just a bit of a come down from pushing myself so hard the last few days.

I started venlafaxine I was on 37.5mg for 5 days 75mg for 7 days now taking 112.5mg 4 days so 16 days in total I woke up really anxious Christmas Day had to just get on with it didn't want to ruin it for my kids it's been the worse I've been constantly thinking I'm just going to stop breathing or I'm dying have a feeling I'm not here when I know I am it all got worse 3 weeks ago when tested positive for covid I literally broke down was saying I'm going to die and that's how I've felt since had numerous ambulance call outs and 1 er visit had ecg bloods and xray done all came back perfect yet I'm still panicking why I don't know I only had mild symptoms and they went like 12 days ago I thought retesting and getting a negative result will put my mind a ease but it just came back positive again so that set me off again thinking it's still in my body attacking me you are stronger then I am I wouldn't be able to cope without meds just hoping these ones will kick in soon

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm not stronger, I've been in a right mess, and I'm as surprised as anyone I've made it through.

Running has been my release.

Yep I am exhausted , yesterday felt lethargic legs ached, today a little better but not right .
    My anxiety symptoms are high lately .I think all the covid restrictions get me anxious and panicky .

That's exactly how I started this morning.

I was just genuinely exhausted, aching and tense, I think it's just hard work for us. Hoping it just gradually eases.

Good morning phr I am 30 years old

Quote Originally Posted by PHR View Post
    Anyone else feel totally ruined after Christmas?
    This pretty much sums up my life since I was born. I have post-birth exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalie galea View Post
    Good morning phr I am 30 years old
    At 30, you really don't have to worry about Covid, especially now you've had it! You are in the prime position, as you've already had the worst Covid can give you. I'm 34, and honestly couldn't care less if I catch it or not, I would actually like to of had it, and got it out of the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information