Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Christmas Exhaustion

Re: Post Christmas Exhaustion

Wish I thought like you that was the trigger that caused my anxiety and panic attacks to come back worse then ever now I'm over it the anxiety and attacks are still there and I don't know if it's a mix of having covid my tablets stopped working and then going on to another tablet just hoping my tablets will start to kick in soon I mean they must be doing something coz I don't go into a full blown attack that I would normally do but the thoughts of something wrong with me is still there still here hoping for better days I hope you are ok?

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    This pretty much sums up my life since I was born. I have post-birth exhaustion.
    Haha, that sounds about right!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalie galea View Post
    Wish I thought like you that was the trigger that caused my anxiety and panic attacks to come back worse then ever now I'm over it the anxiety and attacks are still there and I don't know if it's a mix of having covid my tablets stopped working and then going on to another tablet just hoping my tablets will start to kick in soon I mean they must be doing something coz I don't go into a full blown attack that I would normally do but the thoughts of something wrong with me is still there still here hoping for better days I hope you are ok?
    It's a normal thing to worry about, and the media have whipped it up into a frenzy! I saw a stat the other day, that since all this began, only 300 people below the age of 60 have died from Covid with no underlying health conditions. It's really not dangerous to people around our age at all.

Yea I don't think the media think about with how they only mention all the bad stuff what it does to people with mental health you hardly ever hear good stuff

I think they were trying to frighten everyone into sticking to the rules and taking it seriously. The chances of you, at 30, having any serious implications of Covid, are slim to none. It's really not even worth worrying about. It's basically like having a cold to us.

That's exactly what it felt like I wish I never took the test now because I wouldn't of known any different I had a sore throat and stuffy nose and when I got the positive I then developed the loss of smell and taste and had a tiny cough not continuous it went after 10-12 days but now where it's triggered my anxiety and panic attacks I'm stuck having to deal with them been on my new med 17 days it's already been increased twice so hoping it's going to kick in soon hate not feeling myself the depersonalisation and thing something bad is going to happen is horrid

I can sympathise with that. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt relaxed and 'normal', I'm either dealing with panic and intrusive thoughts, pushing boundaries, or derealisation, but I'm just trying to trust that if I keep doing the right things, it will pass.

You seem to of got your head around the Covid stuff now, so if you give it time, it will pass for you too.

Yea hopefully that's exactly how I feel can't remember the last time I felt relaxed hopefully these tablets will kick in real soon and I get a bit of me back thank you so much for your replies really appreciate it

I only noticed I've been OK for a few minutes after I've been OK, and then start panicking. Haha!

Glad to help, anytime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information