Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scared of Dying from Covid.

Re: Scared of Dying from Covid.

Update:

Covid rapid test came back negative but they told me sometimes these come back negative at first. PCR test is being sent to the lab and will know definitive results in 2-5 days.

Doctor listened to my heart and lungs and said everything sounds great. Vitals looked good except for elevated blood pressure and heart rate due to anxiety about being there in the first place.

Trying to convince myself that this is good news and that even if I do have covid it won’t be bad as the exam was good and rapid test came back negative, indicating a low viral load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, just don't go to gatherings and wear your mask when you're out and wash your hands after you touch stuff/put sanitizer on and you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by willll View Post
    Update:

Covid rapid test came back negative but they told me sometimes these come back negative at first. PCR test is being sent to the lab and will know definitive results in 2-5 days.

Doctor listened to my heart and lungs and said everything sounds great. Vitals looked good except for elevated blood pressure and heart rate due to anxiety about being there in the first place.

Trying to convince myself that this is good news and that even if I do have covid it won’t be bad as the exam was good and rapid test came back negative, indicating a low viral load.
    Excellent news!

As AntsyVee said, just stay safe and protect yourself as much as you can. I am certain you'll be ok!

Update:

I also had a negative rapid test and negative antibody test. Just got my pcr results yesterday and it was negative as well. Try not to worry!

Last Update:

Early this morning I got the results of my PCR test. Negative. Must have just been a bad cold. Thanks everyone for your kind words and helping me through this situation.

I’m most happy to be able to go back to seeing my therapist,
    lol.

So glad you’ve got a negative test. But I know that, had it been positive, you would have been okay! Be proud of your self awareness and strength while you waited for the results (and thank goodness for therapists right? Lol)

Last Update:

Early this morning I got the results of my PCR test. Negative. Must have just been a bad cold. Thanks everyone for your kind words and helping me through this situation.

lol.

Good to hear!

Last Update:

lol.

Big thumbs-up from here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information