Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
Katie, it sounds like you had a mild case and it was so long ago now, taste does take a while to come back for a lot of people. I'm certain that after 23 days with improving symptoms, you won't get worse now. I know how hard it is when anxiety runs away with you, but try to look at the facts and stats and recognise your fears as just anxiety, not fact. If it helps I developed symptoms and tested positive 16 days ago now, I still am struggling with fatigue but I am not worried at all about myself any more. Try some meditation or self help CBT for health anxiety if you can. You will be ok

TaleOn, I am by no means a fan of the government and their handling of the pandemic, but they aren't trying to control us. They've actually interfered a lot less than other governments all over the world, and they certainly won't do it any longer than needed. Why would they? They want this country up and running as much as the rest of us. This is just conspiracy, once the vaccines are rolled out more things will get a lot better. Try not to listen to things like this!
That's exactly my point as explained above, our govt have been far more lenient than most others, and probably not for the best IMO!