Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Exposure

Re: Covid Exposure

I just started a post about this exact thing. I dread going to bed, it's where I toss and turn and my anxiety and the quiet puts horrible thoughts in my head. You may want to check it out, I got some good responses with suggestions

I'm not sure of our time difference, I'm in the Eastern United States. If we can match up our time I'll try my best to be here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    I just started a post about this exact thing. I dread going to bed, it's where I toss and turn and my anxiety and the quiet puts horrible thoughts in my head. You may want to check it out, I got some good responses with suggestions

I'm not sure of our time difference, I'm in the Eastern United States. If we can match up our time I'll try my best to be here for you.
    Thank you, I will take a look. Im very lucky a friend of mine stayed up and talked to me until 3am - was so grateful to her as I was spiralling a lot.

I'm in the UK so 5 hours behind I think? x

I just checked, it's 7 am here and 12 pm by you. So glad to hear your friend helped you.

How are you feeling today?
    How is your husband?

I just checked, it's 7 am here and 12 pm by you. So glad to hear your friend helped you.

How are you feeling today?
    How is your husband?
    Morning, hope you're feeling bit better today

Husband still has no symptoms (apart from slight blocked nose) - im really hoping and praying he's asymptomatic

I'm ok - mostly just quite congested at the moment, bit achy but not sure if thats covid or anxiety - trying to lie on my front as much as possible and move around and drink fluids. Still got no appetite at all - definitely have the weight to lose but worry im not doing myself any favours by not eating. I'm going to try and get some toast in a bit.

My worry is that im suddenly going to go downhill but we're on day 6 since being exposed, day 2 of symptoms and all very mild at the moment so im hoping that's a good sign.

Im guessing the viral load we were both exposed too was relatively small (unless my husband was exposed before me) so im just putting all my hope on that.

Checked oxygen levels and they're at 97 so think all good on that end for the time being

Just not sure how to pass the time at the moment xx

Quote Originally Posted by Squishchips View Post
    iPlayer

My worry is that im suddenly going to go downhill

Yep, that's part of covid for everyone because it's been drilled into our heads for 10 months. Each morning I'd wake up and think, well, I'm ok today thank God.

Do you have any TV series that you like? Movies? Something funny? Romantic? What's interesting to you?

I have looked at watching something but I just cant focus. I do watch YouTube, love crime shows like Chicago PD but I've seen most of the stuff I wanted too (barely left the house) I'm going to try and watch something and see if I can just calm down.

I keep thinking as everything so mild at the moment this might be a good sign

Quote Originally Posted by Squishchips View Post

I keep thinking as everything so mild at the moment this might be a good sign
    Yes it is :-)

Yes it is :-)
    Indeed, and let us not forget the 'Nocebo effect' - being positive has good outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Indeed, and let us not forget the 'Nocebo effect' - being positive has good outcomes.
    I'm trying to do this but just so annoyed and angry this has happened. I've literally not left my house in months and now im at risk because my husbands mother went and got some biscuits from a shop! Not to mention how unlucky we were to be infected from so far away. I'm so scared and upset.

Symptoms today not worsened much just a scratchy throat and wanting to cough, really hope it doesnt progress much more

Keep thinking im doing ok then having a wobble and being so scared for the next 10 days :( xx

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information