Thread: Just don't know what to do anymore

Just don't know what to do anymore

Hi I've been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for over 20 years always been under control with medication things got worse about 5 weeks ok when my citlapram stopped working then 4 weeks ago I got tested positive for covid 19 and since then my anxiety and panic attacks have been the worse despite only having it mildly and symptoms went in a week I'm still stuck suffering from my anxiety and attacks I'm on venlafaxine been on them 19 days 37.5mgx5days 75mgx7days 112.5mgx7days and 150mgx1day tonight at 11pm I took a dizapam I went to sleep until 2 I woke up and felt my heart racing then I starting thinking I can breathe my husband told me to take another one which I did at 4 they are 2mg I'm sat here thinking something bad is going to happen how it feels different this time my chest feels tight and hurts my sats are 99 percent and heart rate 72 yet all I've got in my head is the feeling I'm going to stop breathing and end up in hospital like this time it feels like a new feeling like as if I'm about to hold my breath and that's it I keep thinking surely this can't be anxiety?? My fear is of dying and that's all I think is going to happen I have one good day then a bad yesterday I actually thought yea my tablets are doing something I felt like me I didn't have these thoughts or they were there but not this bad for s couple of days I've had a pain in my leg I've had a previous blood clot in the other leg in 2014 which I was on blood thinners for so I don't know if I'm slightly worrying about that it just feels so real I feel so lost and can't stopped crying I'm 30 have 4 beautiful children and feel like this is it now I'm not going to get better it's so disheartening have a good day then followed by a bad I knew this was going to happen today because I had the good yesterday I'm so tired of feeling like this everyday I feel lost I feel like I'm not going to be myself again this is how I'm going to be it feels real to me and I'm so scared

Re: Just don't know what to do anymore

Drop me a PM, we can talk.

How do I do that please blueiris

Click on my name, and it should take you to a page with a list of options. I'm here all day, so I can help out.

I'm sorry I clicked on your name it doesn't give me the option to message you Im new so I don't know how to work everything probably

No need to apologize, I've messaged you

Thread Information