Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are benzos really all that bad

Re: Are benzos really all that bad

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Eh, it was a really weird Chanukah and Xmas this year due to Covid, but I'm not going to complain. I'm alive; I've got a job and food on the table; a room over my head and my family is safe. That's more than a lot of others have this year.
    Same here. We've been very lucky. Covid isn't affecting our lives much at all other than in delays in shipping stuff from the mainland. We've had no community transmission since June.

Is there some kind of BBB in Tasmania? Report that builder's ass and sue him if you can.
    Oh, no need for that. There have been no issues with the structural work and they will be finishing that. The problems are with the fit out, insulation, appliances, floor coverings, paint, etc. They seem to operate on a cookie-cutter model where you can have anything you want as long as it's in their limited range, i.e. the Henry Ford 'you can have any colour you want as long as it's black' model. There's also been some price padding, but I think i got through that I don't come down in the last shower, nor is this my first rodeo. Plus, my lawyer is keep busy enough as it is fending off defamation suites.

I know what you mean Ian,I had an experience with Suncorp Insurance when I lost my roof it took forever to get it replaced.I like black appliances

Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
    Same here. We've been very lucky. Covid isn't affecting our lives much at all other than in delays in shipping stuff from the mainland. We've had no community transmission since June.

Oh, no need for that. There have been no issues with the structural work and they will be finishing that. The problems are with the fit out, insulation, appliances, floor coverings, paint, etc. They seem to operate on a cookie-cutter model where you can have anything you want as long as it's in their limited range, i.e. the Henry Ford 'you can have any colour you want as long as it's black' model. There's also been some price padding, but I think i got through that I don't come down in the last shower, nor is this my first rodeo. Plus, my lawyer is keep busy enough as it is fending off defamation suites.
    Unfortunately, my area is one of the worst impacted when it comes to Covid. We've been on lockdown since first week of December...but it seems to not have helped. Apparently covid rules don't apply to the holidays. And we don't have enough manpower to restrict travel.

Ahh...it's a customization problem. Well, it sounds like you've taken care of the problem.

As long as you don't have the same lawyer as Trump, I think you'll be okay

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    we don't have enough manpower to restrict travel.
    Manpower? Ah, I see the problem. Wimmin (sic) of the world unite!!

As long as you don't have the same lawyer as Trump, I think you'll be okay
    Nah, he didn't get his degree from a Cornflakes packet/Trump University. I was sued for defamation once and we won. He even padded his bill to the plaintiffs and split the bonus with me.

Wow, that sounds like quite a case! You'll have to tell me the story sometime over PM!

18 more days and we can get rid of our Idiot-in-Chief!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information