So about 5 years ago I was diagnosed with really bad health anxiety and started the journey of trying to get it under control, I started on sertraline 50mg and the first 8 weeks were absolute hell but I got through it somehow I wish I could remember how, fast forward to July 2020 and I decided the time was right to come off my meds as I felt I’d got my old self back so slowly I came off them, then in October I got covid really bad and all my anxiety came back, I went to the doctors and agreed to go back on the sertraline I am now on week 6 and omg I am struggling big time with my anxiety, my hearts pounding, my body is jittery, I am soooo tense, I’ve got headaches, I am on edge constantly, I am panicking 24/7 I just can’t seem to calm down, now I know that this is probably the medication but I can’t tell myself this as my head just won’t listen it’s absolutely crippling me, I am back to work tomorrow and the thought of feeling like this in work just fills me with dread, I start a new job in a few weeks and I really can’t feel this way when I start which is stressing me out big time, I know I have been here before but honestly how can this make you feel so bad, I just wanna hide away until these symptoms have passed but it’s impossible.... anyway else feel this way all the time, how do you cope? X