Hi all, im really struggling at the moment i have been noticing strange body sensations it so hard to explain, it first started a few months ago with having weird feelings when speaking and in my left hand, but now i feel my body is working in slow motion and end up all day constantly checking if things are i ok, i worry i have some sort of brain / nerve disorder so im checking i can still move my fingers, hands, feet, toes, mouth jaw im constanly tapping to see if i can still tap are fast as i used to, what my reactions are and general if i can still control that part of my body

i feel i really am going mad or something is really wrong with me :( :( is this just my mind playing tricks with anxiety or is there something worst going on in my brain or nervous system.

Now im waking first thing in the morning in absolute panic thinking im getting worst - i feel my whole body is responding much slower to my mind than it used too, for example i think i will get up out of bed but my body is lagging behind and i have to force myself to move aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhgggggg its horrible i worry i have so sort of disorder or illness which is going to get worst where i cant move my own body

has anyone had this in the past ??