Thread: I dont know what to do anymore

I dont know what to do anymore

Hey everyone

Im sitting here having panic attack after panic attack. Im in such a bad place within myself. Im sooooooo soooooo scared im going mad or i will go mad in the future.

Its ruling my life, i cant function properly because im scared every noise i hear is a noise in my head which will mean im insane.

What do i do? Has anyone else got this/had this?

Im so close to just ending it all because i dont want to be a burden on anyone anymore. I even ask my boyfriend 24/7 if he will come visit me when i get sectioned and ive asked my parents not to make me go to the local mental ward.

My mum says if i keep up this way i will make myself go mad - I cant handle this

Sorry for the long post - im in desperate need for help!

Stacey

Re: I dont know what to do anymore

Hi Stacey

You will not go mad please believe me!!!!

Have a look round the forum it will help you!!!!

If all else fails go into chat and scream for help someone will give you one to one help!!!

You are not alone

Luv Kaz x x x

Thank you Kaz, i really really hope your right. I tried to search for this topic but the screen became a blur with tears.

BTW your quote is the most truest quote ever, if only i could make my mind realise it!!

Stacey

Hi Stacy

A few year back I was in a similar state to the way you are feeling right now. So I asked my doctor if I could see the doc at the hospital who specializes it that sort of thing, so he then made me an appointment. It was the best thing I did, as the service was wonderful. I got to see a doc, who as a lot more experience in these matters than the GP, they assigned a CPN to me, and I come under the care of the local health authority. When you come under the care of the health authority you get to go on all types of courses that teach you how to control your anxiety, and any other type of course that you might need. They also give you a telephone number where you can contact someone 24/7 if you need to talk to someone, or come out to see you. I don't know if all health authorities are as good as the one where i live, but I'd give it a try as they are very good at what they do.

Instead of sitting, do something You are brooding too much on what you don't have. Try to be a little more positive, for example, you aren't alone, you have a boyfriend and parents, that's 2 plusses from where I'm sitting. You have a home too. Make a list, do you have any other health problems, if not that's another plus. You need to try to change your focus, perhaps buy a self help book and read it. There are many of us who have panic attacks, you can learn to control them and then maybe think a little about the causes. This site has a lot of information and a lot of input from sufferers, so you are not unique and you are not alone. Give yourself a chance, you are part of a great place, this world has a lot to offer.

Thanks everyone!

I read loads of topics on this and it instantly calmed me down.

Stacey =]

I know this is an old thread but i'd like to add something that may help a little, a few years ago, infact quite a few years ago now i had exactly the same fear as you.
    I went to my doctors and he said one simple thing that cured me, and it was simply this, PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING MAD DO NOT KNOW THAY ARE GOING MAD, it's that simple, if you were going mad you would have no idea so as long as you think you are going mad you are absolutely fine

Sharon xxx

Thread Information