Here we go again. I am currently coming down from a mild panic attack that woke me up. In my half asleep state, I thought I was having digestive trouble and about to have diarrhea but nope just a good ol fashioned panic attack - sweaty palms, heart racing, trembling/shaking, bursting into tears. Once I realized it was not food poisoning I was somewhat relieved and actually made me calm down from it quicker. Anyway, I guess I was stressed enough about getting sick that it caused this???

Ever have a day where you just feel so fine that it’s...odd? That was me yesterday. Oddly calm while watching our capitol being broken into. Oddly calm while having some food that I normally would avoid out of fear of getting sick. I was like that meme with the dog saying “it’s fine” while everything burns around him lol. I felt some grumbling in my lower GI area that made me worried but I kept telling myself, “nope it’s nothing, you’re not sick, everything will be fine.” Was I suppressing emotion without realizing it? Was I in shock yesterday and it all came to a head now? I hate when my anxiety sneaks up on me like this. Or, when I get anxious for not feeling anxious!!! Like, really???

Anyway, I’m feeling better now so I’m gonna try and get some sleep....ugh