My health anxiety has been very bad these past few months, having many bouts of heightened anxiety. About 2 months ago my doctor prescribed Rivotril to help calm me down. They were low dose tablets, .5mg.
I finished up taking half a tablet nearly every day, some days three quarters or a full tablet. The longest break I had was a day and then would take half a tablet the next day.
The last one I had was Tuesday, 3 days ago. My doctor has since prescribed me Seroquel and I took one on Wednesday. It knocked me out for most of the day and I didn't take any more.
So today will be my third day without a rivotril. But when I woke up this morning I didn't feel right. When I got up I got very dizzy and felt I could hardly move my legs, as if my coordination was going on me. It started to ease a bit after a few minutes but I still have it now. My head is spinning and my legs are like jelly. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I'm feeling exhausted now, my eyes are burning from tiredness.

Does anyone think that what happened to me this morning, and is still happening, could be benzo withdrawal? It's the first time since I started them 2 months ago that I've had a longer break than 1 day.
I went through horrific benzo withdrawal about 10 years ago, mostly xanax. It started off then the same as this morning - got up one morning and could hardly walk. I had many symptoms back then but the worst and lingering one (about 2 years) was a kind of constant head spinning and feeling as if I was walking on a boat, 24/7.
Is 2 months on a low dose long enough to suffer withdrawal?