Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Medication phobia and vaccine

Re: Medication phobia and vaccine

You don't have to believe what your husband says because you have a mind of your own. Don't be indoctrinated. If it were true why is he trying to indoctrinate you?

Make your own mind up based on your own choice of data and information as glassgirlw has so wisely done. From the horse's mouth as opposed to from sources whose agenda will always be controversial because that is what attracts susceptible and suggestible people.

He doesn't really use it in the sense of a phone, more to Google and read about these conspiracy theories

Thank you glassgirlw . That makes sense I'm going to do some research. Although it's difficult to know where to go and which sites to trust, there's so much rubbish out there and I'm probably rather gullible lol

NoraB thank you!
    Shut him in a shed 🤣🤣 if only......
    I doubt he'll ever change his opinions, he's extremely stubborn.
    I do try to ignore it all though.
    Like you I'll be prepared to suffer some side effects from the vaccine but then again I feel a bit off most days because I too have fibro. Sometimes I wonder if I've already had the virus and didn't realise it.
    At the end of the day it makes sense to get the vaccine. Even if I have to have a panic attack along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckybecks View Post
    Like you I'll be prepared to suffer some side effects from the vaccine but then again I feel a bit off most days because I too have fibro. Sometimes I wonder if I've already had the virus and didn't realise it.
    Same here Becky. I was ill in Feb last year and just presumed it was the fibro on top of seasonal colds and shit, but I had a temp, sore throat, a cough, the shits, and generally felt like I had flu - which tbh is not unusual for me generally. So I wonder now if I had COVID? My husband and son just had mild symptoms but I was in bed for a few days..

At the end of the day it makes sense to get the vaccine. Even if I have to have a panic attack along with it.
    I'm presuming I will have a panic attack lol - I had one during my MRI yesterday but I know I can breathe my way out of them fairly quickly now.

You'll be ok lovely. X

[QUOTE=NoraB;1983541]Same here Becky. I was ill in Feb last year and just presumed it was the fibro on top of seasonal colds and shit, but I had a temp, sore throat, a cough, the shits, and generally felt like I had flu - which tbh is not unusual for me generally. So I wonder now if I had COVID? My husband and son just had mild symptoms but I was in bed for a few days..

That was exactly me and my parents for more than a fortnight last February, and we kind of suspected Covid back then but our local GP surgery didn't seem in the slightest bit interested at the time.

They would most certainly have a very different attitude now though, almost one year on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckybecks View Post
    NoraB thank you!
    Shut him in a shed 🤣🤣 if only......
    I doubt he'll ever change his opinions, he's extremely stubborn.
    I do try to ignore it all though.
    You're right, it's definitely best to ignore your husband's silliness, bite the bullet and get vaccinated. After all, you're not 'owned' by your husband and your own human rights to be vaccinated and inadvertently survive are more important than trying to pander to your husband's misguided agendas!

Why not tell him to come on here and tell us his views. One or two of us would really like a word with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Why not tell him to come on here and tell us his views. One or two of us would really like a word with him.
    I can't see him changing his opinion. Would probably just reinforce it.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I can't see him changing his opinion. Would probably just reinforce it.
    Absolutely.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information