Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cant cope anymore, breast lump, spiralling

Re: Cant cope anymore, breast lump, spiralling

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

had mammogram and u/s on 22nd Jan, put down to glandular tissue. Had a private scan on 2nd Feb, benign findings.
    So, it was glandular tissue, very clearly shown on two sets of mammograms and scans.

Now you have more glandular tissue/lumpiness showing in the breast, where you had it before, the same side, following having some hormonal changes made my the coil.

So, there is a cause and effect here, a very clear one at that.

You've had more than enough very recent tests to show there is nothing sinister there. As for 'arm, wrist, elbow and thumb pain from spreading cancer in a week!' thats fanciful on two counts. A secondary spreading, stage 3 or 4 cancer would have been hugely evident in Jan and Feb - actually it would have been hugely evident many months and possibly years before that time. Pain and spreading can't happen that quickly given that you had a clear set of tests very recently. The joints you refer to, spreading there errrm no, just no. I'm guessing that you think that two sets of scans have missed a cancer that has been spreading for years ?? Its simply not possible.
    Last edited by Carys; 07-03-21 at 13:42.

Hi, thanks for replies. The lumpiness is in the top and upper right of breast near armpit. I can feel a couple of hard nodules painful in breast. Convinced they are lymph nodes and Im dying. This is new stuff. I have made a follow up appt with the private breast consultant I saw last month for the 23rd. To put my mind at rest and to try and get any advice!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information