Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me again

Me again

Hello, I have a app with my gp tomorrow thank god but I'm in hysterics now.. First things first I do suffer with acid reflux specially when I'm stressed! But this week has been a very hugh stressed week I hadn't slept for 4 whole days because of it and I am experiencing some heartburn on and off.. but my problem is my whole stomach aches like so bad even more so when I'm walking around etc, its bloated.. I keep passing wind too and this week I have only been for a number 2 once.. but for its never caused pain like this well ache.. well in thinking absorbs in petrified my anxiety levels were coming down and now this its like one thing after another and now I don't know if I need medical help asap. Im petrified. Please someone tell me they've had this and how to help relieve it.. thank you

Re: Me again

Anyone sorry ?

Let us know what the doctor says

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi xleax, when I went through a period of bowel worries around 2 years ago, I had phases where my whole stomach would hurt and feel tender for days. Bending over and putting pressure on my stomach was quite painful. Had a series of tests include a pipe up the bum and nothing was found, so assumed it was IBS made worse by anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by xleax View Post
    Hello, I have a app with my gp tomorrow thank god but I'm in hysterics now.. First things first I do suffer with acid reflux specially when I'm stressed! But this week has been a very hugh stressed week I hadn't slept for 4 whole days because of it and I am experiencing some heartburn on and off.. but my problem is my whole stomach aches like so bad even more so when I'm walking around etc, its bloated.. I keep passing wind too and this week I have only been for a number 2 once.. but for its never caused pain like this well ache.. well in thinking absorbs in petrified my anxiety levels were coming down and now this its like one thing after another and now I don't know if I need medical help asap. Im petrified. Please someone tell me they've had this and how to help relieve it.. thank you
    Stress worsens acid reflux. (try to relax and hoik your bed up so your head is higher than your feet)

Stress affects the digestive system which causes bloating. (drink peppermint tea)

It's normal to fart.

As long as you keep yourself in this level of anxiety - these issues will persist or worsen.

ello my go said he thinks ita anxiety related.. I feel like I'm focusing on my breath alot which if im honest is tensing my stomach alot which can cause the ache and short of breath apas. Im reassured for now but I still feel scared. It was a over phone app which makes me abit scared still cos its different from an actual examination I suppose. I've just gotta get on with it.. been told relax and do some breathing exercises cos if im honest im not breathing from my stomach so its probably right what he's saying. I just hate anxiety. I worry so much.

I just hate anxiety. I worry so much.
    Anxiety keeps you alive - it's just got too big for it's boots is all.

Just an update.

Since the reassurance from the GP my aches gone. How convenient.

Im glad but shows how anxiety really can effect you daily!

Im glad but shows how anxiety really can effect you daily!
    Next time you start to spiral - look back at this thread and remind yourself where your thoughts can take you.

Chest tightness.

Hey, rough time for everyone atm I know, my symptom atm is kind of like chest tightness and shoulder tightness I am very tensed and I also know its anxiety, I was just wondering if anyone has this and they feel asif it makes them feel short of breath and how to get rid of it?
    I am very stressed. Had a neg covid test 3 days ago, but the week prior to that I've been really bad someone tried stealing my car twice, so I was worried about burglars aswell. Stayed out for a night I was that bad.. so haven't actually been sleeping the best since I just hate this symptom so much cos it makes me very paranoid im short of breath because of covid. :( its awful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information