Hi guys

I’m a long time HA sufferer and have been struggling with anxiety bad recently on and off for the past few months

Last couple of weeks things had been a little better not good but a little better I was just dealing with the occasional panicky thought and feelings and doing a good job of brushing it off

Since this bout of anxiety kicked in I have had a problem with feeling anxious when I am due to go work nothing has happened there except that we are up for redundancy because the dept I worked on isn’t really opening after the covid crisis

I only work 12 hours a week as I am a carer for my son who has Autism....I had bad stomach pains at work on Tuesday I thought it was because I had wound myself up with it being a work day they went off after a while and I was ok but still had a bad stomach yday was the same I had a panic attack while eating my breakfast no idea why and had a bad stomach all day

This morning I woke at my alarm at 6 and immediately had bad stomach pains I ended up going toilet and it was diahorrea I went again about 10 and it was the same

I feel a bit out of sorts stomach isn’t good just eaten an apple going to try some porridge I feel very tired as well even though I slept well

Does this sound like a ibs flare up? I need to try and think what could have triggered it but it’s hard to think straight when I feel so scared 😞

Thanks guys