Page 122 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    If someone's kind enough i can send a photo (censored and not of my whole bottom)
    Scenario: Hi H - I'll have a look at your bottom sweetie. I'll need to see the whole bottom though in order to diagnose you properly with my NVQ Level 2 in welding..

And it will go straight into a password protected file to be 'unzipped' when the Mrs is round her mothers!

Could just as easily be Babs from Basingstoke wanting to check out ya booty, but, either way - don't.

I know you're scared mate, but you should not be showing strangers pictures of your womanly body parts unless that's the nature of the website, you get me?

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Helen this is your last warning, do not post pictures of any body part..... next time it happens your account will be restricted again
    Just a quick reminder..

You wouldn't want a full lockdown...
    Last edited by pulisa; 31-12-20 at 08:01.

No one on here is ever going to want you to send you a picture of your bum, no matter how censored it is and you know it wouldn't be a good idea anyway!!

It is all a bit weird and to be honest downright freaky that you would even want and think about sending a picture of your bum to strangers on a forum rather than if you are worried about it going to see a fully trained professional...... why would you rather do this? because you know you are being completely stupid and irrational and that a dr would tell you exactly that.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

almentoic melanoma
    You shouldn't even know this medical phrase. Its a massive warning sign when people quote these phrases, that nobody else knows what they mean.

LOL@NoraB - just saying it did make me LOL.

I just can't work out what it is. It blanches so does that rule out almenotic melanoma (pale). It doesn't look like a BCC either. It hasn't grown but it's definitely there. Can't get my arse out for any old person because of it's location. If it was my arm I'd ask a family member or a pharmacist.

But you were prepared to send a picture to a complete stranger on the internet?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I just can't work out what it is. It blanches so does that rule out almenotic melanoma (pale). It doesn't look like a BCC either. It hasn't grown but it's definitely there.
    With respect H, there's every chance you might be seeing something that just isn't there.

Can't get my arse out for any old person
    You were asking strangers to look at your bum cheeks a few days ago.

Thyroid cancer worry

So I'm in a spiral again and convinced this is thyroid cancer. Basically the soft bit of the neck, just above that is a lump/bone. I see it when I swallow and its in line with the rest of the neck bones. My sister said she has it too but I'm sure mine is exactly where the thyroid is. It's central and small but definitely visible when swallow. I had it March, obsessed for ages and forgot about it. No change and no other concerns but I'm terrified.

Re: Thyroid cancer worry

So I'm in a spiral again and convinced this is thyroid cancer. Basically the soft bit of the neck, just above that is a lump/bone. I see it when I swallow and its in line with the rest of the neck bones. My sister said she has it too but I'm sure mine is exactly where the thyroid is. It's central and small but definitely visible when swallow. I had it March, obsessed for ages and forgot about it. No change and no other concerns but I'm terrified.
    You have zero symptoms of thyroid cancer.

Why do you keep making new threads, H? You know admin are going to bung them all into your epic health fear thread.

Re: Thyroid cancer worry

Hi Nora, the fact I can see the nobbly bit of my thyroid. No lumps or swellings either side. Is it normal to feel the thyroid nibble bit? I'm in such a state I feel dizzy.

Page 122 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast

Thread Information