My OCD has latched on to ERP because now it feels like I have to do it constantly all the time and it has turned into a compulsion already. I find myself suppressing all my other compulsions at once because I am scared to do them now because I know compulsions will make the OCD worse and that itself is turning into a compulsion. I am now trying to obsessively figure out what’s a compulsion and what’s not. Also because much of my problem is of the purely obsessional or mental compulsion type, many of my compulsions are thoughts so the only way to not do the compulsions is to suppress my thoughts or pay constant attention to them to ‘expose’ myself to them, which is also turning compulsive and making it worse. I am trying to “sit” with it but since the anxiety is constant, I find myself not allowing myself to do anything else other than sit down with the anxiety on my bed all day because doing anything else is not ‘erp’. That is how my OCD is manifesting at the moment and it feels too complicated. So I feel really stuck and directionless. I am not sure my OCD will really respond to ERP when it has latched on to ERP itself. I am not sure how to do the treatment when the OCD has latched on to the treatment itself. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I get through it? How can I get through an obsession revolving around ERP using ERP?