Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has freedom of expression gone to far?

Re: Has freedom of expression gone to far?

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    My soundcard doesn't have the gain power though, have to normalize everything.
    Just get a cloudlifter bruh. You'll be pulling up the noise floor by normalising. DBX286 would be useful as an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Just get a cloudlifter bruh. You'll be pulling up the noise floor by normalising. DBX286 would be useful as an alternative.
    I did look for a cloudlifter but they don't seem in stock. The dynamite looks good, but now I've seen the DBX286 I think I'm going with that. Thanks

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    The premise behind freedom of speech is to be allowed to say whatever you like. This should always be a fundamental human right. But, if you say something that upsets people you've got to be prepared for the consequences of those actions. This is no different to free will. In this world you can literally do whatever you want. But there are consequences to those actions if you break the law etc.

My 2 cents
    Life used to be much simpler before the internet. Freedom of speech = possible broken nose.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Life used to be much simpler before the internet. Freedom of speech = possible broken nose.
    Agreed

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Problem is that people demonstrate their right to free speech but forget to act responsibly and respectfully.
    Yep... There's a big difference between free speech and speaking/acting like a jackass

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Yeah, I find myself getting a tad hot under the collar reading comments on youtube lately. Something makes me wonder if this will every stop, as a child I was taught if you have nothing good to say ... say nothing.

I hate to break up this free speech hating love fest...of course leftwing violent speech is righteous right. Please show me a Trump incitement to violence video. BTW Lenso I'm not offended by your post - it's free speech friend.

Audio below:

https://www.ksgf.com/episode/audio-m...-for-violence/

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Please show me a Trump incitement to violence video.
    Here you go!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you for that FMP. So you posted something by Trump claiming it's incitement and I posted something of a bunch of people on your side claiming incitement. So why aren't any of the folks I posted banned from anything? Certainly a famous person saying I want to blow up the White House is incitement. I personally have always wondered why left-wing social media sites (FB, Twitter, Instagram...) don't ban all conservatives simply for being conservatives. Well they finally have. That's the real reason. That's evident by the folks/groups on the left they allow to remain on their sites while banning others on the right. I personally have not once used any of them BTW. Never trusted em.

Carlson lays it out pretty good in this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4A-YCVKiDJ4

"Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavours have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come."

Yeah, that's you leaving the White House you mad pipe!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information