Thread: Got a Meeting

Unhappy Got a Meeting

Hi Guys

I have a meeting with my manager today at 2pm. I've been up since 0330, panicking about it.

I am expecting them to start the process of dismissal on medical grounds and i feel frankly Cr**!

It doesn't help with the fact that since psychotherapy started i've discovered I have a big failure problem, I.e - that anything that is wrong means i've failed at it. So basically my life in mny eyes is just one big failure :-( and the only thing that made meel feel ok about myself was my job, and now i've failed at that too cos, not only did it make me sick, but i'm not recovered enough to go back and now i'm potentially loosing it.

Freaky chick

Re: Got a Meeting

Good luck for today, i'm sure it wont be as bad as you are thinking. Please don't beat yourself up over this and just concentrate on getting well

anx xx

Hi freaky Chick

Good luck wishes from me too hun, your not a failure at all ! lets us know how things go.

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Good luck with meeting today hun. xxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

im sure you will do fine coni keep ya chin up your not a failure......linda xxx

I hope your meeting goes well today and if you are not ready to go back to work by all means it does not mean you are a failure. If your job made you ill you are best to not go back to it too soon. Please let us know how it goes.

Big hugs,

Laura

Unhappy Re: Got a Meeting

As i thought!

Meeting was ok - well apart from the fact i felt sick, anxious, was crying and wanted to go home!

My manager has started the process of dismissal on medical grounds - which means my specific post will now be advertised, I have to see Occupational Health in 2 weeks, and that will decide whether i can be re-deployed into another post or totally dismissed from the NHS Trust I was in.

So i'm not feeling at all great right now. In fact i'd go as far as to say i feel really, really ill. Sad, depressed, sick, worried, anxious - etc. And i don't know how to unlearn the failure thing - people keep telling me i'm not a failure but i don't know how to believe it.

But I am getting a new to me kitchen, that someone is throwing out and is in very good practically new condition - just means i have a lot od Destroy It Yourself to do!!!

Thanks for the support

Freaky Chick

Thread Information