Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Panic Update

Hi Diana

www.hypnosisaudio.com for positive thinking tape. i also have their panic and fear tape which is good,

Emily

I have the deep sleep one

Will let u know how it goes

Nicola

Hiya Emily!

Thanks for the information. Is that tape the "Learn How To Think Positively" tape? What about the panic and fear tape, I do not see that listed as one of the tapes? What is the name of the panic and fear tape? I looked at the list on the left of the website and did not see anything particularly for fear and panic. Let me know what it is listed under. Thanks again!

Cheers!!!

Diana xxx

Hey Nicola,

Let us know how the deep sleep tape goes for ya. I may try that too if it goes good for you. Keep us posted.

Cheers!!!

Diana

Positive thinking and constructive self-talk. Maybe commitment to both of these really is the way out.

Jim

Jim

Hi Jim

I am sure the answer is multi faceted.

The two you mention are extremely vital ones but will not get you there if your body and mind are running on empty ...or if the stressors are still present and nothing is being done to address them or you still actually want to hold onto certain elements.

In my experience if I had to pick one word crucial to describe a full healing from panic it would be 'perserverence'... Many times I've now seen people recover to just where life is bearable again and then they drop all their healing processes, go back to their old habits and then wonder why it happens again.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Diana

I have listened to the tape for the last 3 nights and I haven't actually got to the end before I fall asleep so it must be working. I am going to listen to it during the day to see what he is actually saying!! but it seems to be helping me so far.

Will update again tomorrow as my worst night's sleep is always a Sunday night cos I know I am back at work the next day so it will be a good test tonight.

Watch this space ....

Nicola

hy nic,
    an interesting point about these tapes,is that they carry on working through your subconcious state,even though you may be asleep...best wishes..bryan

Diana the panic tape I mentioned is from a different company there website is www.uncommon-knowledge.co.uk (i don't know how to do direct links) it is called the Panic Prevention Programme and on one side is tips and coping strategies which are very good and the other side is the hypnotism or relaxation it costs about £12. I agree with Meg that just because I haven't had a panic attack in sparring for a few weeks I can stop everything I'm doing but with me I guess I'm fortunate that I only ever had them in sparring and it became a bit of a trigger that when I spar I have a panic attack I'm now on the way to breaking that trigger.Positive thinking is vital ( i think) in every aspect of life not just panic attacks. I try too think of panic attacks as a fight (being a boxer)things won't always go my way but I will succeed (I also think how much stronger a person I will be having conquered them theres always a plus)

Gary

Well I put in my last post I didn't know how to do direct links( to uncommon-knowledge) it appears that this website does it for me. Amazing

Gary

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information