Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
Being pedantic because I disagreed with you once or twice
You said -"ANY STRESS IS BAD FOR YOU PERIOD".

That's what I am reading. Is there any other way to read this?

IT'S NOT TRUE.

I'm autistic. I asked you, quite civilly, if I had misinterpreted the sentence and this is what you came back with?

On top of that, passive aggressively calling ME grumpy because I call you on it.
I called you grumpy because that's how you come across to to me personally, and generally. I had Mr Grumpy (Mr Men) in mind when I wrote it.

Go back and read my initial response - which was to politely disagree with you and why. Then read your inflammatory response. Even so, I was still in a good mood - hence Mr Grumpy!

You've turned this into something unpleasant Joe, as per, and it's because I picked you up on something and that's the bottom line here.

Just because you read information and store it in your head, doesn't mean you have to apply it to ANY thread that allows you to deliver that information. Try and be a bit more selective about where you try and express knowledge.
Who are you to tell me what to say?

This one of yours?

I tell you what. You tell me who's forcing you to look at social media and I'll come over and smash their head in.

Lovely.

Why do you continue to do this, Joe? You don't intimidate me in the slightest so stop it you daft bugger. I reckon we could have a laugh on here if you were to remove whatever it is that's rammed up your backside!

You can call me Mrs Incredibly Annoying if you want? It's nothing I haven't called myself on here!

Lighten up babeh!