Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

I really hate to say this but this endless bitching and angst on here is really getting a tad tedious right now.

The very last places I want to be right now are cruise ships, aeroplanes/ airports and major cities, all potential hotbeds for the spread of Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I am happy to hear the arguments for vaccination and let’s be honest I am not top of the list so I may still get it
    You cannot be serious! Ok... it's quite apparent you're just taking the piss here... Unreal! You all can waste your time of this blather and trife if you want but it's pretty obvious what's going on here

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    You cannot be serious! Ok... it's quite apparent you're just taking the piss here... Unreal! You all can waste your time of this blather and trife if you want but it's pretty obvious what's going on here

FMP
    Come on if they ban everybody from society like pubs it’s mandatory in all but name so getting it would be little option would it? But again I could delay getting it and stay banned from society to see how the roll out goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I really hate to say this but this endless bitching and angst on here is really getting a tad tedious right now.

The very last places I want to be right now are cruise ships, aeroplanes/ airports and major cities, all potential hotbeds for the spread of Covid.
    Same here I mean I am not suggesting I am going to book a holiday. This is about the future and as you know anxiety and the future can be a worry. Eventually there will be a time to travel but I read it would take years to recover as people won’t have the confidence to travel.

The anticipatory anxiety re the jab will be the worst bit, Phil. It would be ideal if you could have 1 minute's notice and no time to panic..and a single jab of course.

Then you'd have your prized way out and a golden ticket for future travel/gig going/cinema trips etc etc

I give up I know people are pro lockdown and pro vaccine on these forums and other ones online I won’t name them so I shall take a break and head over to some of my alternative platforms.
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    The anticipatory anxiety re the jab will be the worst bit, Phil. It would be ideal if you could have 1 minute's notice and no time to panic..and a single jab of course.

Then you'd have your prized way out and a golden ticket for future travel/gig going/cinema trips etc etc
    Well sure if it happens that I need the vaccine time will tell. Still doesn’t answer whether I would need it yearly though. I think I could take it if it means we get the virus to a low level that they only have to vaccine those at risk. So yes if I was told one shot off the vaccine get back to normal and I don’t need top up that’s a good result. A bad result is a yearly dose which would maybe see me skip things in life like a holiday some years. But it’s all speculation.

On a positive note I see 1 in ten people have been vaccinated so I hope we soon see an end to this.

On a positive note I see 1 in ten people have been vaccinated so I hope we soon see an end to this.
    Phil, you are congratulating people on having their vaccinations, so that it brings an end to the pandemic for you, but you don't want the vaccine ?! How lucky that so many people are going ahead with it, so that you can be spared the issue of vaccination and get back to normal life thanks to all those other people !!!!

What next ? Be happy and glad that everyone is wearing a mask (expect you) and have brought the R number down ?
    Last edited by Carys; 22-01-21 at 18:18.

I hope we soon see an end to this.
    Concerning your posts, I agree 100% I have to say, you're really good at what you do. Congrats on that!

Do you all not see what he's doing here and on the other COVID threads he's been posting on?

FMP

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information