Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Concerning your posts, I agree 100% I have to say, you're really good at what you do. Congrats on that!

Do you all not see what he's doing here and on the other COVID threads he's been posting on?

FMP
    *Raises hand.

I do.

Yep another hand here, time for admin to act I think.

Well, narcissists love attention. Unfortunately due to low self esteem and bullying they received as a child, they have a hole inside they seek to fill with attention from others, good or bad.

I think this thread is going nowhere to be honest and we have to just let Phil do what he wants to do - we cannot change him and he won't be changed.

It is pointless arguing about it. Phil has to do what he wants to.

Can we just leave it at that please. Thanks

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    I think this thread is going nowhere to be honest and we have to just let Phil do what he wants to do - we cannot change him and he won't be changed.

And I don't won't to read posts of an aggressive nature, mocking and sarcastic towards another! Pretty disgusted by it all!

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post

Yes I agree the topic isn’t really going anywhere so I think I will leave it too as Matt says it can be a bit aggressive so it’s better to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    And I don't won't to read posts of an aggressive nature, mocking and sarcastic towards another! Pretty disgusted by it all!
    And if he raises a new thread I guarantee the same people will just join the thread, complain about the thread and on it goes...

Admin actually requested, no told us, what we should be doing but here we are again...

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Possibly yes.

Are a narcissists actions intentionally hurtful and damaging?
    Depends..

I've been called one by an ex, and my wifes mom, but I bloody hope I'm not. Makes you certainly look in the mirror. And I've asked myself before "If I am displaying these behaviors, then how do I stop?". Which probably makes me not one because a narcissist wouldn't be aware.
    Narcissism is a spectrum with the severest level being where there is physical and emotional abuse. These type of people have self-esteem issues, but nothing excuses abusive behaviour. Narcs will comfortably lie and cheat and they know when they are physically hurting someone. Do they think (or know) it's wrong though? Or think it's somehow justified? Only a narc can answer that one, and you wouldn't get the truth if you did - unless it somehow served them to do so.

The problem is, you don't know who is or isn't until after you've fallen in love.
    Yes, and it's love which keeps people in these situations longer than they should be because there is always the hope that 'one day' it will be different, but it never is. Narcs don't change - they just grow older.

What are some behaviors in a narcissistic relationship?
    Control. Manipulation. A great relationship with people outside of the relationship, so much so that they would never accept that this person could be abusive. Verbal abuse. Physical abuse. Emotional abuse. Disregard for the law and rules. Lack of empathy. Lack (or no) remorse - and many more things. It's a package. Most people will have at least one narc trait but this doesn't make them a narc.

I'm a control freak, but the difference is that the person I am trying to 'control' is me, and it's an autistic thing, but other people could see that as narc trait?

The difference with me is that, my autistic need to control my environment has had an effect on my NT husband that I wasn't aware of and the knowledge of this has mortified and upset me. I am going to work with a relationship therapist to try and sort this out. You wouldn't get that with a narc. So, control is a narc behaviour, but it's not that simple, you see?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-summer.html

I will take this over a vaccine more tried and trusted methods and no jabs offers good covid protection so a few squirts up the nose before a gig and good to go.

Yes I agree the topic isn’t really going anywhere so I think I will leave it too

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information